How to choose a bluetooth speaker
I believe everyone knows that the rapid development of Bluetooth smartphones and tablet PCs in 2012 has made consumers' performance and screens amazed. Due to the volume, there is no good solution for the speakers. Hearing is also one of the most important perceptions of human beings, and consumers are increasingly demanding this part. Bluetooth speakers follow the trend, portable, wireless transmission, stylish appearance has been strongly loved by consumers. Here is a small series for everyone to introduce the Bluetooth speaker! Bluetooth speaker manufacturers
How to choose a bluetooth speaker
Introduction to Bluetooth speakers
The Bluetooth speaker refers to the built-in Bluetooth chip, which replaces the traditional cable-connected audio device with a Bluetooth connection, and is connected to a Bluetooth player such as a mobile phone to achieve a convenient and quick purpose. At present, Bluetooth speakers are mainly portable speakers and micro-desktop 2.0 and 2.1 speakers. The shape is generally small and portable. The Bluetooth speaker technology is gradually being valued and accepted by consumers with its convenient human characteristics.
Bluetooth speaker features
1. Wide application. Bluetooth technology specifications are globally unified, mobile phones, PDAs, wireless headsets, notebook computers, automobiles, medical equipment, computer peripherals and many other devices. As long as you have a Bluetooth adapter, you can easily connect to Bluetooth devices for data transmission or voice communication. Good compatibility.
2, easy to operate. Bluetooth technology is an instant technology that does not require a fixed infrastructure, and is easy to install and set up. It can be connected without a cable. It is very convenient to use, it can be put into use simply by pairing, and the operation threshold is low.
3. The transmission speed is faster. Compared with other methods such as infrared, the Bluetooth transmission protocol has obvious advantages in speed. The maximum speed of Bluetooth 4.0 is 24Mbps, and the higher speed can guarantee higher sound quality, so that it has sufficient capacity to carry higher bit rate. Music.
4. The transmission distance is moderate. Bluetooth transmission distance is generally less than 10 meters, which is just the size of a room, and can transmit data through the wall, which is very suitable for home environment.
Although there are many advantages, because the Bluetooth transmission protocol is the same as other 2.4G devices, it is a signal sharing this frequency band, which inevitably leads to mutual interference of signals. In addition, the Bluetooth protocol is not a free technology. Any manufacturer using this technology will pay a patent fee to the organization, and this part of the cost will also be reflected in the cost. In 2012, the price of Bluetooth audio equipment is still high. For ordinary products. Bluetooth speaker manufacturers
Bluetooth speaker purchase
1. Compatibility. Although Bluetooth speakers buy Bluetooth speakers to pay attention to what compatibility is basically 100% support for existing Bluetooth devices, but still have to check to see if their playback devices support Bluetooth.
2, the chip brand. In 2012, the chip suppliers of Bluetooth audio mainly consisted of two major companies, one is the British CSR company and the other is the US OVC company. CSR occupies the bluetooth speaker to buy a bluetooth speaker what is most important in the vast majority of the market.
3. Transmission distance. The transmission distance of the bluetooth speaker is also a concern of everyone. The transmission distance of the Bluetooth speaker is independent of the Bluetooth version, depending on the state of the art. The PowerClass2 has a standard transmission distance of 10 meters, while the upgraded PowerClass1 increases the transmission distance to 100 meters and provides Hi-Fi stereo effects. In general, the distance between the mobile phone and the Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth speaker purchase knowledge is not too far, and the transmission distance of the insurance is about 10 meters. The bluetooth speakers in the market buy Bluetooth speakers to reach the standard of 10 meters.
4, version. When consumers buy Bluetooth speakers, which are good, they often see numbers such as Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, etc. These numbers represent the different versions and also represent the anti-interference ability of Bluetooth speakers. In 2012, 2.0 was the most popular, 3.0 was the new mainstream, and 4.0 was just launched soon. The Bluetooth version is different and is related to the quality of the received signal. The new version emphasizes the ability to overcome noise interference. The new version is backward compatible, and consumers should measure the price and demand when purchasing.
5, built-in battery. The Bluetooth digital speakers have built-in batteries to make true wireless. The good or bad of the built-in battery directly determines the playback time and service life of the Bluetooth digital speaker. Please carefully ask the actual playback time and the number of repeated charge decays before purchasing.
When you buy a Bluetooth speaker, in addition to functional considerations, what kind of good appearance and function of the Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth speaker is also the key that consumers must pay attention to when purchasing. Everyone likes a different shape. Users should try the sound quality and function before purchasing, and then buy it.